1. A Student shall be entitled to 100% refund if he/she chose to cancel the booking seven (7) days prior to the start date of the course or 50% refund if he/she chose to cancel the booking two (2) days in advance. No refund request may get granted in case of any later cancellation.
2. If a Student thinks that he/she is entitled to a refund for any reason related to his/her Mentor's negligence or default, he/she may submit a refund request within five (5) days as from the date of the end of the course explaining the reasons of the request in question.
3. We have the sole discretionary power to decide whether or not such a refund request shall be accepted in full or in part.
4. Some examples of reasons that are likely to grant refund requests in full or in part: (the course given did not match its description or topic, the Mentor cancelled any session/s without re-scheduling, the Mentor did not use advanced tools as described, the Mentor gave outrageously wrong information, the Mentor showed significant discrimination or significant lack of professionalism in dealing with Students, the Mentor stated false credentials to promote his/her course, the Mentor repeatedly had poor internet connection)
5. Some examples of reasons that are unlikely to grant refund requests in full or in part: (the quality of the course got below expectations, the Student changed his/her mind regarding taking the course, the Student's internet connection was poor and could not properly attend any session/s)
6. All our decisions regarding refund requests ("RefundDecisions") can be disputed under Section (7) below by either the concerned Mentor or Student.